Iain and Sharon believe that working together will achieve the best for you, with the least possible inconvenience. They will help you whenever and wherever they can. However, there are certain things that you can do which will not only help them but you too.
How to help HomeXperts help you
The information below is provided to help you understand what Iain and Sharon may ask from you when looking to let your property:
- Iain and Sharon will need to know exactly which fixtures and fittings you will be including in the property you wish to let.
- Communicate to them any significant defects with the property. They can then take them into account before marketing.
- Ensure you can provide access to the property. Holding a key is essential.
- Iain and Sharon advise against accompanying them with a prospective tenant viewing. They are trained in overcoming objections, and can show the property to maximum effect. Tenants are also more likely to comment openly if you are not present.
- Don’t assume prospective tenants will offer you a lower figure – if the asking price is realistic expect to achieve it. Iain and Sharon will provide an honest and upfront appraisal. This will include a realistic rental price from day one to avoid void periods.
- There may be some specific aspect of your property, most likely some small detail, that needs particular attention prior to sale. Iain and Sharon are trained in “property staging” and will be happy to advise you during your Marketing Proposal Meeting.
- Be prepared to meet the tenant. The decision on who you let to is ultimately yours, so sometimes it is worth making the extra effort to meet with them yourself, rather than just relying on references.
If you are looking for further advice, why not contact Iain and Sharon and arrange to meet.
“HomeXperts Purbeck and Poole and you, working together to get you moving”.