We are just over half way through January 2018. Did you make a New Year’s resolution? Have you kept it?
Today, resolving to change and improve yourself and your life is an almost unavoidable part of the transition to a new year. Though it’s a pretty well documented fact that most New Year’s resolutions fail.
However, here at HomeXperts Purbeck and Poole our resolutions stay in place all year and are ingrained in what we do.
Our Resolutions To You
- Keep in touch – we will keep you informed and updated regularly of our activities and the progress of your property sale. And if you need to speak to us, we are there 24/7.
- Be knowledgeable – do you know that only 10% of estate agent are qualified! Well, we are in that 10% and keep ourselves up to date for you.
- Build relationships– we will go out of our way to keep you happy so that you are happy to recommend us to others.
- Be open – we are not restricted by office hours, we are always open.
- Give honest appraisals – we will appraise your property realistically and show justification of how we reach our conclusions.
- Present properties differently- we use remarkable 360 technology and intriguing descriptions to make your property stand out.
- Increase exposure – we will promote your property in as many areas possible, not just on the property portals.
- Accompany all viewings – we will undertake all viewings to give you the best chance of obtaining an offer.
Although we adhere to these resolutions all year through we still resolve to improve and adapt in order to ensure our resolutions remain true to who we are and what we do for you.
Blog written by Sharon Westman