CASH BUYERS ONLY
Drake Avenue is a well established residential area in St Johns, which is only a quick drive into the City and the M5 Motorway.
Mature semi-detached with large lounge/dining room, two large bedrooms, Pvc double glazing and gas central heating with refitted combi boiler. Good size garden with large quality lean-to, the property also has ample parking space in front of the house.
This really is a good opportunity for investors or the growing family looking for more space.
Call 01905 630600 to book your viewing. **** HomeXperts Worcester do viewings 7 days a week***
- Cash Buyers Only
- No Onward Chain
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Great City Access
- Two Double Bedrooms & One Single
- Council Tax Band A
- Great Investment Opportunity
- HomeXperts Open Until 8pm Weekdays & 5pm Weekends
6.07m (19'11) x 3.28m (10'9)
3.59m (11'9) x 2.92m (9'7)
7.58m (24'10) x 1.79m (5'10)
1.17m (3'10) x 1.99m (6'6)
3.51m (11'6) x 3.21m (10'6)
2.48m (8'2) x 3.77m (12'4)
2.09m (6'10) x 2.5m (8'2)
1.65m (5'5) x 2.52m (8'3)
- Station A:
- Station B:
- Station C:
- CASH BUYERS ONLY DUE TO CONSTRUCTION OF PROPERTY:
- What Is A Non Traditional Construction House?
- Well, firstly, to answer the non-traditional construction question, let's consider what is standard' or traditionally constructed' properties. These are usually defined as being built of:
- Bricks and mortar with either a slate or tiled roof
- Stone construction having either a slate or tiled roof
- Cross section of traditional construction, showing brick external facing, cavity insulation and internal Blockwork.
- Non traditional construction is houses that aren't built of brick or stone, such as concrete house constructions, PRC houses (pre-cast reinforced construction), and timber-framed properties.