A lovely imposing and very well presented, spacious four bedroom detached family home located in a popular village location and within easy reach of Worcester, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove & Birmingham. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this spacious home benefits from a good size kitchen/family room which leads into the utility and down stairs cloakroom. The lounge is bright, spacious and leads to the dining room which is currently used as a cosy snug. There is an en-suite and fitted wardrobes to master bedroom & fitted wardrobes to the second bedroom. The bathroom is very spacious and has a beautiful deep fill jacuzzi/spa bath. There is a garage to the side and driveway giving ample parking.
A very spacious attic room has previously been used as a bedroom & could also be a large office/study or hobby room. Features include double glazing throughout and oil central heating . This beautiful house is an ideal family home.
The rear garden is well established and has a lawned area and sunny patio for alfresco dining.
Holt Heath has a village pub, a shop with post office, a farm shop and a lovely village hall.
Please call 01905 630600 or email email@example.com to book your viewing
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
- Spacious Family Home
- 3 Reception Rooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Quite Cul-De-Sac
- Chantry School Catchment
- Fitted Appliances
- Sought After Village Location
- Spacious Attic Room
- HomeXperts Open Untill 8pm Weekdays & 5pm Weekends
Front Of Property
1.14m (3'9) x 1.15m (3'9)
5.53m (18'2) x 3.32m (10'11)
3.02m (9'11) x 3.06m (10'0)
7.59m (24'11) x 2.19m (7'2)
Utility Room + WC
2.31m (7'7) x 1.76m (5'9)
3.73m (12'3) x 2.48m (8'2)
1.16m (3'10) x 1.93m (6'4)
3.16m (10'4) x 3.39m (11'1)
2.96m (9'9) x 2.24m (7'4)
2.24m (7'4) x 2.36m (7'9)
2.12m (6'11) x 2.99m (9'10)
7.06m (23'2) x 4.05m (13'3)
4.58m (15'0) x 3.32m (10'11)
- Droitwich Spa (4.8 mi)
- Hartlebury (5.2 mi)
- Worcester Foregate Street (5.4 mi)
- There is a post office in the centre of the village. Outside Holt Heath is a castle and parish church. There are three schools nearby: Grimley and Holt, Great Witley and Hallow.
- Holt Heath is also known for its public houses, The Red Lion and The Wharf Inn.
- GOOD NEWS: This property is in catchment for The Chantry School in Martey. Website: www.chantryschool.com/
- Holt Millennium Green
- It was developed as an open space for all to enjoy as a reminder of the 2000 Millennium by the villagers with a Millennium Green Grant and a considerable amount of effort by the village people.
- The Green has a wooded area with many Trees of different varieties together with mature hedges. In the Spring there are wild flowers in the woods, there is also a children's play area.
- There are views of the Abberley Hills with its Clock Tower on the top, also the River Severn in the valley to the North from the Green