A SUPERB extended and WELL PRESENTED detached, FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOM chalet style residence located on a GOOD SIZED PLOT in a PRIME RESIDENTIAL AREA. This home has been extended and fully refurbished to a high standard offering SPACIOUS and VERSATILE LIVING ACCOMMODATION arranged over two floors with approx 2,700 sq ft of living space. The property benefits from UPVC FASCIAS & SOFFITS, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS, NEW BOILER, FLAT SET CEILINGS, OAK INTERNAL DOORS, EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM, WALK IN WARDROBE/DRESSING ROOM, NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, DINING ROOM, INTEGRAL GARAGE, LARGE DRIVEWAY, LARGE PRIVATE & SUNNY ASPECT REAR GARDEN.
Providing 5 double bedrooms with en-suite(Jack & Jill design) to the master bedroom, newly fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, dining room, office, shower/cloakroom and a large living room which opens onto the private, sunny aspect rear garden this property offers both spacious and flexible accommodation.
The property boasts a large driveway which provides parking for several cars. Viewing really is a must to appreciate the living accommodation provided by this high quality home.
- LARGE DRIVEWAY
- HIGH LEVEL FINISH & DESIGN
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS (2 En-SUITE)
- Approx 2,700 SQ FT of LIVING ACCOMODATION
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK IN WARDROBE & EN-SUITE
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- LARGE LIVING ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER/CLOAKROOM
- INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE
- SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM
6.84m (22'5) x 4.26m (14')
A glazed oak internal door leads from the hallway into the spacious living room. This room is a fantastic size and both light and airy with window and patio doors providing access to the privacy of the sunny aspect rear garden.
7.76m (25'6) x 3.83m (12'7) Max
A fantastic NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN leads from the hallway via glazed, double oak doors. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern high gloss, soft close wall and floor standing units fitted beneath a contrasting work surface which incorporates a breakfast bar. Integrated appliances include induction hob with extractor above, dishwasher and high level oven.There is plenty of space for a separate dining table if required. There are connecting oak internal doors which lead to the utility room and dining room.
3.22m (10'7) x 2.52m (8'3)
The utility room is fitted with a range of wall and floor mounted units with contrasting work surface. There is space for free standing appliances including washing machine and tumble dryer. There is a stainless steel sink/drainer and windows and door to the rear aspect of the property.
2.43m (8') x 1.9m (6'3)
The office has a window overlooking the front aspect of the property.
3.81m (12'6) x 3.44m (11'3)
The dining room is ideally located, being accessed directly from the kitchen/breakfast area. Currently utilised as a snug, this room is a good example of the flexibility of accommodation on offer to meet the living style of its future owners. This is a good sized room overlooking the front aspect of the property.
Ground Floor Shower/Cloak Room
2.26m (7'5) x 2m (6'7)
Leading from the hallway you will find the ground floor shower room/cloakroom, fitted with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. The addition of the shower cubicle to this room enables bathing facilities to serve the ground floor bedrooms.
Stairs, lead to the first floor landing which serves three excellent sized double bedrooms and the Jack and Jill family bathroom. The landing benefits from a large velux window which allows light to flood in and double oak internal doors conceal a large store or airing cupboard.
5.08m (16'8) x 4.77m (15'8)
The Master bedroom is flooded with light from the large front and rear facing velux windows. There is great feeling of space and a neat access walkway to the integral walk in dressing area and wardrobe. From the dressing area a mirror door conceals access to a convenient, roof space (standing height) storage room.
Family Bathroom/En-Suite (Jack and Jill Design)
2.56m (8'5) x 1.95m (6'5)
The large en-suite bath/shower room has a dormer window overlooking the rear of the property. The en-suite is fitted with a white suite comprising of both a bath and large walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. A chrome wall mounted towel rail/radiator completes the fresh, clean lines of this luxury en-suite room. Designed in Jack and Jill style this bathroom has two, lockable internal doors, one leading from the master bedroom and the second leading from the landing, which enables this room to serve as family bathroom in addition to master en-suite should this be required.
4.99m (16'4) x 4.32m (14'2)
Bedroom 2 is also an excellent size and has a large window overlooking the rear aspect of the property, together with a velux window to the side aspect. Bedroom 2 benefits from a large double oak door fronted wardrobe and has an oak connecting door which leads to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite To Bedroom 2
2.69m (8'10) x 1.69m (5'7)
Bedroom 2 is serviced by an en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite comprising of shower cubicle, w.c and wash hand basin fitted within its own vanity unit.
4.18m (13'9) x 2.9m (9'6)
Bedroom 3 is a good sized double bedroom and overlooks the front aspect of the property.
3.73m (12'3) x 3.36m (11'0)
Bedroom 4 is a good sized double bedroom located on the ground floor with a window overlooking the front aspect of the property.
3.74m (12'3) x 3.02m (9'11)
Bedroom 5 is again a good sized double bedroom, located on the ground floor with a window overlooking the side aspect of the property.
3.81m (12'6) x 2.52m (8'3)
The integral ¾ length garage is accessed via an up and over external garage door and has an oak internal connecting door leading to the utility room. The garage is fitted with a range of timber storage shelves and work benches.
- Outside the property has a large gravel driveway, bordered by mature hedging. There is plenty of parking available for several cars. Privacy to the front of the property is excellent and there is side access leading to the rear of the property.
- The private rear garden is an excellent size, being of a sunny aspect, primarily laid to lawn and bordered by mature hedging. There is a patio area to the immediate rear of the property and a large garden outbuilding (7.1m x 4.4m) (23ft x 14ft) currently used as a workshop by the current owner. There is a high degree of privacy and a relaxing feel to the garden which really does provide a blank canvas for future owners to plan and design should they wish to do so.
Gas Fired Central Heating Via Wall Mounted Radiators
UPVC Double Glazing
- The Property is situated in a sought after location within walking distance of both Verwood Town Centre, Morrisons superstore, local schools and doctors surgery. Verwood is located within 5 miles of the larger towns of, Ringwood and Ferndown and 12 miles from the seaside resort of Bournemouth.
- Verwood has nearby transport links with the A31 and A338 trunk roads providing easy access to the M27 and M3 meaning the cities of Salisbury, Southampton, Winchester and even London are never far away with mainline train stations at Bournemouth and Southampton located approximately 15 and 27 miles away respectively.