Spacious one bedroom apartment situated in a retirement complex in the heart or Tewkesbury town centre and close to local amenities.
This property is presented in very good order and has a modern kitchen with integrated cooker & hob, a spacious lounge/dining room and a double bedroom with newly fitted carpets. The property also benefits from double glazing and has lift access to the room. This property also has stunning communal gardens with a shared lounge and conservatory.
Tewkesbury is centrally situated between Cheltenham, Worcester, Gloucester and Evesham. It is an excellent commuting base, with Birmingham and other major cities made easy with the motorway and rail networks readily accessible.
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? HomeXperts Worcester will sell your home for 0.75% + vat. Terms & conditions apply
- Town Centre Location
- Stunning Gardens
- Spacious Lounge
- Retirement Complex
- Lovely Communal Facilities
- Double Bedroom
- No Onward Chain
- Living For Over 55's
- Unallocated Parking
- HomeXperts Open Untill 8pm Weekdays & 5pm Weekends
5.08m (16'8) x 3.33m (10'11)
2.39m (7'10) x 1.71m (5'7)
5.07m (16'8) x 2.7m (8'10)
2.03m (6'8) x 1.71m (5'7)
- Nearest station
- Ashchurch for Tewkesbury (1.9 mi)
- Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
- The Maltings is a popular retirement complex, managed by Sanctuary Housing with a day time manager and 24 hour care line monitoring system, it is ideal for the active retired who enjoy the independence of their own front door!
- Equally there are many communal facilities available including a resident's lounge and conservatory which offer social events for those who wish to join in; outdoor drying area and visitor's guest suite.
- Leasehold apartment with approximately 967 years remaining.
- Ground Rent and Monthly maintenance charge £211.45 per annum.
- which includes building insurance, external maintenance, window cleaning, grounds maintenance, guest lounge, subsidised guest accommodation, day time manager, 24 hour Careline, unallocated parking.
- Freeholder Sanctuary Housing; Management Co Sanctuary Group