A beautiful established modern property which has been improved over the years with great eye for detail. This family home offers impressive accommodation which includes spacious lounge with oak flooring and multi fuel wood burner, dining room which is open plan to the lovely sun room. The kitchen has been beautifully fitted and has granite work tops, there is also a utility room, downstairs shower room and office/study. There are three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes in the first two, the third bedroom is split into two levels which offers fantastic versatile accommodation. The family bathroom is a lovely size and offers a separate shower cubicle, a further cloakroom is also on the first floor. Features include Upvc double glazing throughout and gas central heating with Thermo dynamic hot water unvented cylinder. The garden is very impressive which has been designed for low maintenance and is very interesting. There is ample parking and access to the remainder of the garage, (part of the garage has been used for the office). This beautiful house is an ideal family home and will sell quickly.
HOMEXPERTS ARE OPEN UNTIL 8PM WEEKDAYS & 5PM WEEKENDS
CALL US TO BOOK: 01905 630600 OR EMAIL email@example.com
REGISTER YOUR DETAILS: http://www.homexpertsuk.com/estateagentworcestereast
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Council Tax Band D
- Stunning Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Wood Burner In Lounge
- Two Receptions & Separate Office
- Central Heating & Upvc D.G
- Utility & Downstairs Shower Room
- Beautiful Established Garden
- Ample Parking For 4 Cars
4.51m (14'10) x 4.83m (15'10)
3.34m (10'11) x 2.73m (8'11)
2.87m (9'5) x 2.44m (8'0)
3.01m (9'11) x 3.89m (12'9)
2.6m (8'6) x 3.33m (10'11)
2.39m (7'10) x .95m (3'1)
1.05m (3'5) x 2.4m (7'10)
4.49m (14'9) x 2.87m (9'5)
4.49m (14'9) x 2.89m (9'6)
2.71m (8'11) x 1.99m (6'6)
2.01m (6'7) x 1.08m (3'7)
3.35m (11') x 3.16m (10'4)
- Nearest station
- Knighton (9.7 mi)
- Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
Thermo dynamic hot water unvented cyclinder and gas boiler. The hot water is heated day and night to 55 degrees by air. The radiators are controlled via the gas combi boiler.
- Kington is well known for it's stunning golf club which is the highest 18 hole golf course in England and is rated #1 course in Herefordshire (www.Top100golfcourses.co.uk). Kington is designated a Top 100 course by National Club Golfer magazine.
- The course overlooks the rich agricultural land of Herefordshire and the Welsh borders and offers unrivalled panoramic views of The Brecon Beacons, The Black Mountains, The Clee Hills, The Shropshire Hills and the Malvern Hills.
- Check out the stunning scenery: www.kingtongolf.co.uk/
- Offa's Dyke is an old earthwork boundary between England and Wales built by order of King Offa of the ancient kingdom of Mercia. The Offa's Dyke Path, a National Trail, has been created following the line of the dyke. Many walkers will know of this trail and original parts of the dyke can still be seen in the Kington area