IMMACULATELY presented 3 bedroom modern end of terrace home. Ideally located on a popular residential development which is just a short walk from POTTERNE WOOD which itself leads to POTTERNE PARK and MOORS VALLEY COUNTRY PARK. This lovely family home has been superbly maintained and enhanced by its current owners. The kitchen is fitted with a range of grey finished wall and floor units with a contrasting roll top work surface and features an integrated gas hob, electric oven & canopy. There is space for a tall fridge freezer and washing machine and walnut wood effect flooring, providing a clean, modern feel. There are 3 bedrooms, a cloakroom and a superb, modern family bathroom. The good sized lounge diner leads via patio doors to the low maintenance sunny aspect rear garden, which features a large patio, attractive shingle area bordered on two sides by a brick boundary wall, all designed for easy care and low maintenance. The property benefits from gas fired radiator central heating, UPVC double glazing and a single garage.
- Close to Moors Valley Country Park & Potterne Park
- Double Glazing & Gas Fired Central Heating via Radiators
- Sunny Aspect, Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Single Garage & Parking Space
The hallway serves all rooms on the ground floor and houses the stairs to the first floor. The hallway benefits from a wood effect Karndean floor.
4.65m (15'3) max x 4.45m (14'7)
The ground floor accommodation includes a good sized lounge/dining room, the neutral decor providing a homely, relaxing feel. There is a large under stairs storage cupboard and patio doors which give access to the fantastic sunny aspect, low maintenance rear garden.
3.14m (10'4) x 2.6m (8'6)
The kitchen has a window looking out to the front aspect of the property and is fitted with a range of grey finished wall and floor units with a contrasting roll top work surface and features an integrated gas hob, electric oven and canopy. The boiler to the property is housed in the kitchen. There is space for a tall fridge freezer and washing machine and a small breakfast table and chairs. Walnut wood effect flooring completes the clean, modern feel to the kitchen.
2.05m (6'9) x .86m (2'10)
The downstairs cloakroom comprises WC and corner wash hand basin.
The landing serves the three first floor bedrooms to the property, the family bathroom and also houses the airing cupboard. A window to the side aspect ensures the landing is flooded with light.
3.61m (11'10) x 2.58m (8'6)
Bedroom 1 overlooks the front elevation and contains a built in double wardrobe with white panelled doors.
3.39m (11'1) x 2.57m (8'5)
Bedroom 2 overlooks the rear elevation and has a built in single wardrobe.
2.3m (7'7) x 2m (6'7)
Bedroom 3 is positioned to the rear of the property, with a window overlooking the rear garden.
2m (6'7) x 1.9m (6'3)
The family bathroom has a window to the front elevation and a white bathroom suite with chrome fittings. The bathroom has a modern, upmarket feel, with low level push button flush wc, rectangular style sink fitted with vanity unit, bath with mains powered shower fitted above. Modern oversized tiling, chrome towel radiator and contrasting flooring complete the modern and fresh bathroom decor.
5.2m (17'1) x 2.5m (8'2)
The property benefits from a single garage located in a nearby three garage block
- Outside, the property has an attractive exterior with decorative brickwork design above the upvc windows to the front and side aspects and an attractive canopy covered front door. There is a large shingle area to the side of the property which wraps its way around the pathway to the front door and is planted with attractive shrubs.
- The rear garden is a particular delight and features a large patio area to the immediate rear of the property which is ideal for hosting summer evening barbecues. Beyond the patio there is an area laid with shingle, all designed for ease of care and low maintenance and bordered on two sides by a brick boundary wall completing this lovely relaxing, sunny aspect, family garden. There is a garden gate to the rear of the garden.
Gas Fired Central Heating Via Radiators
UPVC Double Glazing
- The Property is situated in a popular residential location in Verwood, which is located within 5 miles of the larger towns of, Ringwood and Ferndown and 12 miles from the seaside resort of Bournemouth.
- Verwood has nearby transport links with the A31 and A338 trunk roads providing easy access to the M27 and M3 meaning the cities of Salisbury, Southampton, Winchester and even London are never far away with mainline train stations at Bournemouth and Southampton located 15 and 27 miles away respectively.