Osier Close is a quiet residential cul-de-sac which is only a quick drive into the City and the M5 Motorway.
1960's semi detached with open plan lounge & dining area, three bedrooms, double glazing and gas central heating. Good size garden and detached garage, the property also has a parking space in front of the detached garage.
The property is in need of some updating but is in very good order and very liveable:
Upgrading to gas central heating is the main job but there are electric night storage heaters fitted.
This really is a good opportunity for the person who
wants to design a beautiful home in a lovely area!!!
**OPEN DAY** SAT 27th JAN 2018 12.00 - 2.00PM
Call 07710 525392 to book your slot
- UPVC Double Glazing & Electric Heaters
- Quite Cul-de-sac
- Detached Garage & Parking
- Cherry Orchard School Catchment
- Council Tax Band C
- Quick Access to City Centre
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Needs Some Modernisation
4.22m (13'10) x 3.73m (12'3)
2.82m (9'3) x 2.57m (8'5)
2.49m (8'2) x 2.62m (8'7)
2.92m (9'7) x 3.58m (11'9)
3.28m (10'9) x 3.12m (10'3)
2.16m (7'1) x 2.54m (8'4)
1.65m (5'5) x 1.93m (6'4)
- Worcester Foregate Street (1.4 mi)
- Worcester Shrub Hill (1.4 mi)
- Malvern Link (5.6 mi)
- **OPEN DAY** SAT 27th JAN 2018 12.00 - 2.00PM
- Call 07710 525392 to book your slot